Date de parution : 16/02/21
RAISES A €14M EQUITY ROUND WITH LEAD INVESTOR IDI AND RAISE
Clipperton acted as sole financial advisor to TUCOENERGIE and his founder Nathaniel Corcos on its €14m financing round.
- TUCOENERGIE is a major player in energy renovation in France, a market set to grow up to €4 bn by 2025, pushed by growing demand as well as favorable macro-economic trends and public policies.
- The transaction provides the Group with significant financial resources to support its growth and accelerate its development.
- The transaction highlights Clipperton’s experience in Cleantech & Renewables after advising transactions for players such as McPhy, pioneer in hydrogen technologies and SolaireDirect, renewable energy company focused on solar power.
- Founded in 2009 by Nathaniel Corcos, TUCOENERGIE is a company committed to carbon-free energy which intends to accelerate the energy transition on the French territory. The French Ministry of ecological transition has granted the company with the Greentech innovation label in 2020.
- TUCOENERGIE is a leading provider of complete ecological energy self-consumption solutions addressing individuals, companies, and local authorities. It designs and installs systems to produce renewable, carbon-free and decentralized energy, in particular through photovoltaic self-consumption and energy saving solutions.
- One of the company’s mission is to facilitate the shift of the residential sector to energy self-consumption: to address this growing market, TUCOENERGIE is relying on digital innovation and has developed OrÉe, an energetic study application designed to facilitate and support the transition towards a more responsible energy consumption model. Thanks to this application, TUCOENERGIE also intends to federate the ecosystem of qualified professionals of the energy renovation sector, which is highly fragmented.
- Based in the Paris region, the group generates nearly €75 million in business volume, with nearly 300 projects each month throughout the country. It experienced +100% annual growth in the last years.